Observer-Reporter forum Forum Index Observer-Reporter forum
Observer-Reporter discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Conspiracies of 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Observer-Reporter forum Forum Index -> National and International News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cylinsier
Master
Master

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joshua Jackson was in it. They made two craptacular faux sequels to it that went straight to video as I recall. Those kinds of sequels where none of the original actors return and they basically just retell the original movie.

Oh yeah, and effing Paul Walker was in it too! Laughing
freethinker
Professional
Professional

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ondi, skull and bones is the new cloak and dagger...it is elvis with a sasquatch in a UFO...Think about it ...a brotherhood of men hungry for power and ready to stab each other in the back at the first opportunity,
somehow manage to keep their society secret...? To paraphrase Captain Jack Sparrow..."If it's secret, how do we know about it...?"
Cylinsier
Master
Master

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Freemasons could kick the Skulls' boney asses.

Last edited by Cylinsier on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
OndinitaAKALibchit
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cy--Of course the mimbo Paul Walker had to be in one of those God awful movies! And I agree. The freemasons actually creep me out a little.

Free- you're right! We probably don't know about the real secret societies!
"If by a 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties ... if that is what they mean by a 'Liberal,' then I’m proud to say I’m a 'Liberal.'" ~ Senator John F. Kennedy 9/14/1960

Proud Member NDA
dick
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to hit up the W & J frat scene when I came home from college on the weekends. It was the best underage drinking scene around. Woke up in the dorms on more than one occasion... if ya know what I mean. Wink The skulls consisted mostly of your cookie cutter douchebag frat boys, but most of them were pretty cool with us.

Proud Member NDA

Its okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Puff. Puff. Give.
SSSS
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ondi-with all due respect you need to post that poll becuase I cannot believe the number is that high. I am active in republican functions and the subject has NEVER come up. Ever.
There was no conflict that Bush was a skull and bone-the conspiracy theory was that one had to be, to be supported as a repubican candidate. When it was discovered that Kerry had also pledged that frat, it went away.
Mod
Mod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://politics.theatlantic.com/2009/07/obama_citizenship_poll_the_gop_base_gets_weird.php

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/0709/58_of_GOP_not_suredont_beleive_Obama_born_in_US.html

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/07/poll-28-of-republican-base-are-birthers.php

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/31/new-poll-less-than-half-o_n_248470.html

Remember the total pop numbers we are talking about here... 20% of the population self-identify as republican... and 58% of THOSE people are on the fence... so, really, the overall % of people who have their doubts is only about 11.6% of the population--- they just happen to be overwhelmingly republicans
SSSS
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks E- but when the first half of the article explains how the data could be flawed it kind of takes some credibility away! And the huffington post says the poll where democrats and independants were included only 47% believe he was born in the US-seems the right does not have a monopoly on craziness.
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SSSS wrote:
thanks E- but when the first half of the article explains how the data could be flawed it kind of takes some credibility away! And the huffington post says the poll where democrats and independants were included only 47% believe he was born in the US-seems the right does not have a monopoly on craziness.

I think you misread, SSSS...

This is what the article on Huff Post says:

Quote:
The conspiracy has a regional flavor. Overall, even including Democrats and independents, only 47 percent of respondents in the South said they believed Obama was born in America, with 23 percent saying he was not and 30 percent saying they were unsure. In the Northeast and Midwest, the percentage of respondents who believe Obama was born in the U.S. was over 90 percent.
Ninety-three percent of Democrats say the president was born in the United States, as do 83 percent of independents.

So the GOP does have a monopoly on the craziness...Also, like I said before, you have GOP Senators & high ranking Reps like Sarah Palin giving yhe birthers credibility & saying that their claims are completely understandable & sensible!
"If by a 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties ... if that is what they mean by a 'Liberal,' then I’m proud to say I’m a 'Liberal.'" ~ Senator John F. Kennedy 9/14/1960

Proud Member NDA

Last edited by OndinitaAKALibchit on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
busdriver
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brant wrote:
The real blame in Al Gore's loss falls on old people who were too dumb to read an election ballot.

or, Brant, if he would have just won his own state

Would have had Clinton helping him instead of acting like a friggin prude because of Bill's "indescretions", a lot of horny guys and gals would have voted for him just to think he might do it too and be done with that santimonious BS look on his dull face.
ellipses
Mod
Mod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you been to arkansas?
SSSS
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clinton lost Arkansas both times!
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ondi-you can say that repubs have cornered the market on crazies while the likes of Howard Dean. Mike Moore, George Soros, and others are free to roam amoung us? Ok.
Of curse then you really have to believe that Bush went golfing on 911, and that Cheney caused Hurricaine Katrina. Oh, and that Huffington Post is a non-biased media source!!! Wink
Professional
Professional

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OndinitaAKALibchit wrote:
Laughing Idiots had the best year EVER!
ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS IS THE PRESIDENT..CANT WAIT TILL 2012...THEN AGAIN WE HAVE A BUNCH OF YOU IDIOTS RIGHT HERE WHO HAVE All the answers to the worlds problems,and are never wrong and if one shit gold the others were swear they seen it Laughing BB
Cylinsier
Master
Master

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, I've never heard you admit you were wrong before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Observer-Reporter forum Forum Index -> National and International News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: